Our team is passionate about our horse care and equestrian goals, and we offer a welcoming and supportive environment. Priority given to boarders who wish to participate in lessons/training.
We provide top-quality care with the following amenities:
– 200′ x 75′ dressage arena with lights. Dragged/maintained daily!
– 200′ x 160′ jumping field
– Small group turnout
– Blanketing/fly masks/fly spray (provided by owner)
– Scheduling/holding for farm vet and farrier
– Horse maintained on farm deworming schedule
– Grain 2x daily along with owner-provided supplements. We feed Nutrena feeds tailored to each horse. Plentiful hay fed multiple times throughout day/evening.
– Barn managers live on-site
Two on-site trainers available for lessons/training rides. Hauling to shows and events is also available.
Training Board: $1,100
*5 training rides and/or lessons per week included
Stall Board: $660
*1 lesson per week included